Take a Poll!

Is the traffic in the school lot better this year than last year?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
View All

Sweatpants taking over hills?

Sweatpants taking over hills?

Sweatpants are taking over Wayne Hills attire! This winter  faculty and staff have noticed students wearing sweatpants more than usual. Some may think sweatpants give the impression that a student does not care about their education. Though sweat pants provide warmth, ease and comfort most students wear them for the style of them too.

Freshman Zainab Ghalyan says she prefers sweats over wearing other attire because it’s more comfortable and outfits with sweats are cute but they’re not the only thing that makes an outfit look cute.” In students opinions outfits with sweats can look more comfortable then stylish but depending on brands certain sweats can make outfits cute.

Freshman Leah Hernandez says, “No one students want to sit and wear jeans all day to school.” Sweats are definitely more lounge wear attire for school and there is also one of the best things to wear to respect the schools dress code.

Leah also says in her opinion “Sweats are an all year around attire and if it gets too hot in the summer wear them with something short and it it gets too cold in the winter pair them with a comfortable hoodie.” I definitely agree with Leah because sweats can for sure be nice to wear as a go too outfit in any season.

But where do I get my sweats from? Well Freshman Steve Kouletas says  his go to brand to wear sweats is champion but other students at Hills say Nike is just as comfortable. But honestly in my opinion a pair of grey and black sweats are a need in every wardrobe. There cute, comfortable and casual.