Take a Poll!

Is the traffic in the school lot better this year than last year?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
View All

Classes That Have Surprised Wayne Hills Students

Some students are being surprised with how much they are liking their classes this year.
Mr. Sherers physics class
Jailyn James
Mr. Sherer’s physics class

It has now been over a month since the students of Wayne Hills have been in school. Students now have a feeling of what their class is like and the workload in each class. They also have now made connections with teachers by either just being in class, or going seeing them out of class, for extra help or just a chat.

Junior Riley Sexton mentions, “Physics has been my favorite this year because of the people in my class and I have all my friends,” “I thought it was going to be really hard at first but now I’m having so much fun.”

Physics is known to be a harder science so other students sometimes take Environmental Science. But Riley seems to be enjoying and doesn’t think its that hard.

Junior Leah Kleinstein who also enjoys her science class. “My favorite class has been Anatomy because of my teacher, Doc, he is so funny,” said Leah “I though it was going to be really really hard but as long as you study it’s no that bad.”

Anatomy is an AP class which means it is a much higher level class that is difficult. This class has surprised Leah because she enjoys and is working hard, so she’s having a good time.

After talking to Riley and Leah it seems that the teacher and the people in their classes are what are making the “harder” class, enjoy able to them and becoming their favorite.

Senior Alexis Parness said ,” My favorite is English because I thought I was gonna have a lot of work, but it doesn’t feel like work because I enjoy it.”

Senior Violetta Bonevelly also said ” Biotechnology has surprised me because I thought it was going to be a lot of work but tis actually really fun.”

Some Wayne Hills students didn’t realize how much fun and how much they would enjoy the work in there classes. Every year a new year with different teachers and a new work load. It seems some Wayne Hills students expectations are higher than they should be. After all the stress of thinking the class was gonna be a lot of work they are actually having fun and enjoying it.