Take a Poll!

Is the traffic in the school lot better this year than last year?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
View All

Fall Into a Trance With These Returning Starbucks Drinks

(AP Photo/Peter Morgan)
A Pumpkin Spice Latte drink rests on a counter at a Starbucks in New York on Thursday, Aug. 24, 2023. The seasonal drink that made pumpkin spice a star is marking two decades in the world.

Since Fall is here and school is starting, some students at Wayne Hills have been eagerly waiting for the return of the fall drinks. Many students are ecstatic to have the fall drinks back. 

This month, Starbucks released their fall menu which includes Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, New Iced Apple Crisp Oatmeal Shaken Espresso, New Ice Pumpkin Cream Chai Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, and New Baked Apple Croissant. 

“My go to fall Starbucks drink is a Pumpkin Cream Chai Latte with pumpkin cold foam,” said  Ryan Westerburg, a junior from Wayne Hills. This is one of the most popular Starbucks drinks this year. 

Based on the people we spoke to, the most popular drinks seem to be the Pumpkin Spice Latte, a coffee drink that includes fall spice flavors, and the Ice Pumpkin Cream Chai Latte, which is a type of tea that is very sweet, milky and slightly spicy.

Even though most students are looking forward to the fall drinks, some students aren’t. 

“I don’t drink Starbucks that much during the year, but when I do it’s around fall. My go to is a Pumpkin Spice Latte,” Said Claudia Gail a junior.

According to The Associated Press, “Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte: 20 years of the seasonal autumn coffee drink people love, and sometimes hate. ” The Pumpkin Spice Latte has been around for 20 years which means people keep looking forward to it every year.