Take a Poll!

Is the traffic in the school lot better this year than last year?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
View All

My life with the Walter Boys Review

The show My life with the Walter Boys seems to have brought up lots of attention to it. People seem to either love or dislike it. The main character is Jackie Howard who is a 15 year old who loses her family in a tragic accident. This leads her to have to live with her mom’s best friend in Colorado. She had to leave her New York privileged and proper life behind and live with her mom’s best friend’s sons called the Walter boys.

Over time she gets caught up in a love triangle with Alex and Cole Walter. She has a common high school life with drama and balancing out her grades since her goal is getting into Princeton. With this information I’ve interviewed people to see what their opinion on the show is.

People say the show is a lot like the recent show “The Summer I Turned Pretty” and that it has a very similar story line. There’s a very similar pattern of people either liking the show a lot or disliking it for this reason because the show is like a knock off of The Summer I Turned Pretty.

Freshman Sabrina Slaska says “the show was boring and I couldn’t make it past the first episode.” The show had a 3.9 rating out of 5 and had 40% rotten tomatoes.  Though she isn’t the only student who had mixed emotions on the show.

Also Freshman Malak Mustafa says “The show was decent but the acting could have been better so I thought it was boring so I really don’t think I’m going to watch the second season.” The show has stirred up many different opinions but throughout Wayne hills students seem to all have the same thoughts.

Most binged the show quickly and were very interested to continue watching. Though the show is renewed for there to be another season on Netflix  it seems to have stayed a balance with peoples reviews. I would recommend the show but for a younger audience. If your looking for a dramatic romance on teen love this show is just right for you.