Spring Break Plans

By Journalism Class

Here’s a roundup of WHHS students and teachers who told The Patriot Press about their spring break plans.

EJ Han, sophomore, Walt Disney World Florida for 4 days because her younger sister won a national art competition. The prize was 4 tickets for Disney World

Jake Belli, sophomore, is going to Dallas

Sophia Kelly, sophomore, is going to upstate New York

Natalia Dominguez, sophomore, is going to Italy

Jessica Moore, junior, is going to Maine

Amy Alvarado, sophomore, is going to Florida

Maddie Luster, sophomore, is going to Cancun

Riley Flynn, freshman, is going to Florida

Jordynn Wagemann, freshman, is going to Pennsylvania

Emma Lombardi, sophomore, is going to Puerto Rico.  “Relaxing by the infinity pool or going hiking up the mountain on the island with my sister are some of the things i love to do when I go to Puerto Rico.”

Caroline Frain, Freshman, is staying home

Angie Sretovic, Freshman, Is going to Canada with her dance team.  “I’ve been dancing for seven years, and we’ve been traveling all around the world. We’ve been to Germany twice, Bulgaria, we’ve been to Switzerland twice. This year we’re traveling to Canada, and we’ll be going to Montreal for one week.”

Ricky Garcia freshman is going on a road trip to South Carolina and Georgia

Abby Weltman, freshman, is going to Puerto Rico

Eric Miller, Junior, is going to visit colleges all of spring break. “Yeah, I’ll be going to visit colleges. Gotta get that future in order, it’s a priority. I’ll enjoy next year’s spring break, but this year it’s about getting ready for all that’s coming next, you know?”

Mr. Dimitoulis, math teacher, is going to the Dominican Republic:“My girlfriend and I are going to Dominican Republic. Leaving Monday and coming back Friday. We’re staying in Puerto Plata, and going to the beach.”

Dan Critchfield, a freshman, said, “When you sign up for a sport, you are also signing up for practices during breaks and weekends, so it is not a big deal.”   Adam Ayoub, a freshman, said, “I don’t like having practice during the break. Breaks should be the time to unwind and relax while getting away from school, so I would prefer not to have practice during the break.  Brian Reicher, a freshman, said, “I really love baseball and I would like to go on spring break, but skipping out on vacation is the sacrifice you need to make in order to play the sport.”

Joseph Guariglia, Senior, going To six flags 24/7 #seasonpass

Stephanie Giannini, Sophomore is going to Mexico with her 7 other friends for a sweet 16 birthday trip.  “I’m going with my 7 friends for my two friends sweet sixteen, I’m so excited to be in the warm weather!”

Diana Rondi, Junior is going to Arizona then driving to Las Vegas with her family.  ” I’m going with my family and I’m going to see the Grand Canyon, then I’m driving to Las Vegas!”

NIcholas Chechelnitsky, sophomore, is going to Aruba

Anna Demarinis, senior, is going to Washington D.C

Donna Del Moro, English teacher, is going to New Orleans  “I’m going with my husband and my sister-in-law, who lived in New Orleans most of her life, so she’s is going to be our tour guide. We’re really looking forward to food, fun, and relaxation.”

Carlos Cespers freshman is going to Florida