Get Involved in the 2020-21 Yearook!

By Sam Baghal, International News Editor

After experiencing such a strange and momentous year, it’s safe to say that the 2020-21 yearbook will be one of the most important and unique books in Wayne Hills history. 

As our school community continues to face the challenges of remote learning and COVID-19 restrictions, capturing our memories has never been more necessary. By documenting student life in the midst of a pandemic, the WHHS student body is essentially making history. We will all likely be reflecting back on this school year for the rest of our lives, thus, it is the best possible time to purchase and get involved in the yearbook.

In order to make your own mark on Wayne Hills history, the yearbook staff urges you to submit photos. You can find all of the available sections for submissions on the yearbook website which can be accessed through the WHHS homepage under the ‘students’ tab. 

“It is really important for students and staff to submit photos more now than ever,” said senior yearbook editor, Christina Silvestri. “Due to the fact that we only spend a limited amount of time in school, it is difficult to go around and take photos ourselves. We really encourage people to send in their photos because we rarely turn any away. We want as many people to be involved in the book as possible!”

The photo categories, open to students of all grades, range from student life, clubs, sports, academics, staff, performing arts, underclassmen, etc.

The yearbook website, linked below, also provides information on joining their club, purchasing a book, placing parent ads, and ordering portraits. Make sure to take advantage of this opportune time to get your memories of 2020-2021 in the yearbook!

https://sites.google.com/wayneschools.com/wayne-hills-yearbook/submit-photos?authuser=0