Re-Kappa of The Scream Queens

By Gwen Sanagustin, Staff Writer

Recently Fox aired their newest show Scream Queens produced by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan. This comedic horror show pokes fun at many of the mainstream things like basic snotty sorority sisters, and pumpkin spice lattes. Scream Queens was the most highly anticipated show this fall to come out, and now that it has premiered, it has got people hyped.

“I think it’s so funny!”, exclaims Jeanette Rossbach, senior.  This show stars Emma Roberts, Lea Michelle,  Skylar Samuels, Diego Boneta, and many more. They also have many guest stars like Ariana Grande and Nick Jonas.

On the first episode that aired begins with the past sorority sisters that lived in the house and the bloody events that happened. Then the show flashes to the present where, the main character Chanel, who is played by Emma Roberts, is the President of the Kappa house and shows who’s boss around the house.  Then, it switches gears to Grace, played by Skylar Samuels, a nervous college Freshman who wants to pledge to the Kappa house. While this is all going on, there is a series of unfortunate murders going on. A being called The Red Devil is going around campus, killing people. People have no idea who this Red Devil is and why he/she is killing people.  After the show ends with a murdered victim coming back to life, the audience is left in shock and laughter.