Wayne Hills’ Super Bowl Predictions

Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes

Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes

By David Valdes, Staff Writer

The NFL playoffs are coming to a close with only two teams remaining: the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Their star quarterbacks, Patrick Mahomes from the Chiefs and Jalen Hurts from the Eagles will be facing off in Super Bowl 57. The game will be held at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Both teams went 14-3 during the season and are arguably two of the best in the league.

Wayne Hills is a school with a very diverse community of sports fans. Here is what some of them had to say:

Sophomore Logan Keenan said, “Personally, I believe the Chiefs will win. The Eagles need to lose because they lit up the Empire State Building with green and white, and posted on social media ‘Fly Eagles, Fly’ while in New York.”

“I don’t really care, but I gotta go with the Eagles,” said Wayne Hills Junior Jackson Corbett

Philly fan and Wayne Hills teacher Mr. Dawson argued, “Jason Kelce is the superior Kelce brother so the Eagles are going to win,”

Another Sophomore, Nick Wagner said, “The Eagles will win the Super Bowl simply because of the overabundance of talent that they have compared to the Kansas City Chiefs. Not that the Chiefs aren’t talented, but the Eagles are just an all-around dominant team.”

No matter who wins the game, it is sure to be an amazing performance from both teams. Watch the Super Bowl on February 12th, 6:30 p.m. on Fox Sports.