Dancing through SDA

By Erica Autiero

The 2016 SDA show is almost here! This year marks the 49th year that SDA has been around! Maroon and White teams have been working extremely hard to create an unforgettable show! Preparations for the Senior dance have also started! Boys and girls are getting together to make this year’s senior dance theme high school musical a fun one! Everyone is really having a fun time with the theme and really making senior dance the best it could be!

“This year the senior dance theme is High School Musical! The dance is so much fun and everyone is really enjoying it. The music is relatable so everyone can sing along which makes it that much more fun,” said senior and president Morgan Gamarel.

“Senior dance is a lot of fun this year with the theme being High School Musical! The theme makes it really memorable because this is a movie we all grew up with. It’s going to be a great show so everyone should come see it!” said senior and vice president Chelsea Hayet.

It also marks the second year that the STARs students will be performing a dance! They have started to practice for their Thursday night performance and are really excited about it! So make sure to get your tickets for this year’s SDA show to see all the excitement! The show is February 25th,26th, and 27th so save the date!