Anne Hathaway Pregnant

By Jessica Moore, Staff Writer

Have you noticed the glow on Anne Hathaway’s face lately? It may be because she was expecting a baby! Both, Hathaway and her husband, Adam Shulman, seem happier than ever with the idea of becoming parents.

The 33-year-old actress had always been fond of the thought of becoming a mother; the topic was brought up to her in interviews on more than one occasion. Each time she would make it clear that she wanted children at some point.  

“Oh, my God. I want to be a mother, and I anticipate loving my children quite fiercely. I think about it all the time though it’s a silly thing to think about because the kind of mother I’ll be will depend on the kind of children I have. I can’t wait to meet them.” said Hathaway, back in 2013 during an interview with Vogue.

“I’m so happy for her!” says Melissa Lehman, sophomore, ” I hope everything in her pregnancy goes well and I’m sure she will be a great mom.”

Ever since the pregnancy rumors started, people have been discussing how chic Hathaway’s maternity style is. She has been spotted wearing all kinds of loose fitting, flowy tops and trousers. As her pregnancy progresses, she manages to rock whatever she chooses to wear. No due date for the baby has been announced, but nevertheless, the actress and her husband seem the beyond happy about the news.