Class of 2021 Junior Formal

By Manuela Gonzalez and Grace O'Neill

Coming up for the class of 2021 is the Junior Formal which will be hosted on Friday March 6, 2020, at the Valley Regency in Clifton NJ with an exciting color scheme of white, silver, and black, the tickets for attending the formal cost $90 to each student who wants to attend.

The junior student council and their advisors, Pam Stomel and Myles Berkowitz, have been preparing for the event and are very excited. Costing a total of $30,000 the council was able to raise money through fundraising in their annual Valentine’s Day grams, Moe’s and Playa Bowls fundraisers, Ice pop sales, and the coupon book fundraiser which helped significantly to raise a lot of money for the formal.

“I’m really excited for people to see what the student council has created over the two years,” Junior class student council representative Emily Ferrer.

The idea for hosting the event at its location was a collective decision made by the class of 2021 student council. The venue has also hosted the junior formal for the class of 2020.

“We are looking forward to everyone having a great time and we want to make sure that it is an experience people never forget,” said the Junior class president, Josef Kubofcik.

Many juniors are looking forward to the process of going to formal and having fun with their friends. 

“I’m more excited to get dressed up and take pictures than the actual event, to be honest,” says junior Victoria Galloza. 

“I’m excited because the student council spent a lot of time preparing for it and I can’t wait for the night to come to see how it turns out,” said Yulieanna Sim, a junior student council representative.