National Art Honors Society Art Show Set for March 29

By Allie Allen, Staff Writer

Art Teacher Maria Tripp and members of the National Art Honors Society have put together various art pieces to create an outstanding art show that will be held on Wednesday March 29th in the Wayne Hills library.

A total of 88 freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors have their artwork proudly displayed for those of the school to see. The students had to be in their second year of art or had to submit a portfolio from their freshman year to be eligible to have their artwork displayed in the show. The show starts at 7 pm and  also includes a National Art Honors Society Ceremony where new members of NAHS will be inducted.

The library is filled with beautiful artwork and extremely creative pieces. The students and teachers have been setting up this past week to prepare for the show. Mrs. Tripp, who is an art teacher and in charge of the show proudly says, “All of our art students have been working so hard to create this wonderful experience for Wayne Hills to enjoy. We hope that it inspires all students and faculty to put more creativity in their lives.” All of the students are extremely proud of their work and hope that the whole school enjoys it as well. All art pieces will be displayed in the library until the end of March.