WHHS Photo Club Starting an Exciting New Year

By Rebecca Sands, Staff Writer

Wayne Hills Photo Club is a great way for students to express themselves and their creative ideas. This year, Photo Club is looking to expand its horizons by recruiting new members and creating new projects. Photo Club will have a set project itinerary for the upcoming year including activities that will showcase different seasons and holidays.

“I am looking forward to having a place for students to explore their creativity, make new friends, and learn about photography and the visual arts. We are going to be doing a lot of fun and unique projects together this year and can’t wait to see new faces,” says Pamella Clark, a current photography teacher at WHHS and adviser of the club. In Photo Club students will not only be able to have fun and be creative, but they will also be learning how to perfect their photography skills. They are looking for new members who are open- minded and motivated to expand their knowledge and passion for photography.

Photo Club encourages students to step out of their comfort zone and join because something great will come out of it. “This year I hope to get a lot of people to join and hopefully develop the love for photography that I did,” says Jaime Huynh, the newly founded co- president of Photo Club. Meeting times for the club are every Monday after school in room 125 and they run for roughly 45 minutes.