“Puffs” a Wayne Hills Production You Need to Come and See

Puffs a Wayne Hills Production You Need to Come and See

By Manuela Gonzalez, Social Media Editor

The Wayne Hills play is back in action after a year of not having any in-person audience. After working hard through most of the fall, “Puffs” is ready to be shown to the rest of the student body and parents.

“Puffs” is a comical fast-paced play about a group of young wizards in the Puffs house at a seven-year magic school in England. The wizards get into a lot of adventures. There are three main characters in the play: Wayne Hopkins, Oliver Rivers, and Megan Jones.

Wayne Hopkins, who is played by Senior Aidan Woodside, is a boy who becomes a wizard sorted into the Puffs house. The audience follows Hopkins throughout the story as he makes his way through wizarding school. 

Oliver Rivers, who is played by Senior Dylan Misquita, is also a wizard in the house of Puffs he is a huge math geek that is terrible at doing magic. He spends most of the show trying to find something he is good at throughout his time in the school.

Megan Jones, who is played by Senior Jaein Han, is the daughter of an evil witch. Jones does not believe she belongs in the Puffs house and attempts to fit in with the other houses at the beginning of the play.

“The play is packed with jokes, so it is a fun time for anyone who wants to come to see,” said Aidan Woodside.

The play will be taking place on Thursday, December 2; Friday, December 3; and Saturday, December 4 at 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium. Tickets are on sale this week during lunch for $10 by a representative. You can also get tickets at the door on the day of for $12. 

“The story is a unique show with a universal message that I think a lot of people can relate to. The characters are so colorful, and everyone in the cast is super talented with bringing their characters to life. Our crew is also so hardworking and talented. Overall the show is fun to watch, so come and watch!” said Jaein Han