Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Break Up Gossip Swirls

By Milana Shindelman, Staff Writer

The Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson’s gossip has stricken everyone.

Grande was with her friends in New York City enjoying the day of shopping shortly after the break-up in late October.  She wore a giant white parka, grey pants, and white Christian Louboutin pointed-toe boots and instead of having her signature ponytail she had a high bun.

Last week, Grande broke up with Davidson and called their engagement off. On her Instagram story, she wrote, ‘”time to say bye bye to the internet for just a lil bit. It’s hard not to bump new n stuff that i’m not tryna to see rn. It’s very sad and we’re all tryin very hard to keep going. Love u. and thank u for bein here always.'”

Grande’s family has been supporting her and giving her unconditional love during this tough time that she is going through.

Grande performed at a taping of NBC’s A Very Wicked Halloween, which was a praise to the Broadway play’s fifteenth anniversary. While she was performing, Ariana covered up one of her tattoos with a Brand-Aid because it was an inspired by Davidson.

“She needs time to herself. She might be going through a hard time right now,” said Jessica Tozzi, a sophomore.

“Everything has a meaning but hopefully happy moments will come soon,” said Veronica Zanca, also a sophomore.

On the other side, Davidson is also doing fine as well. E-News says, ‘”…He has a strong support system of family around him that are keeping him laughing.”

After Grande and Davidson got engaged, they moved into a $16 million New York apartment.  During the Saturday comedy show, Judd&Pete, Davidson joked that he needed a place to live and possibly a roommate.