iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have arrived

By Milana Shindelman, Staff Writer

iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have launched in stores on September 21, 2018, and iPhone XR will be coming out on October 26, 2018.

Every year in the month of September, Apple releases new and improved iPhones that are faster and have a better software integration.

iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max are the two new popular ones but soon iPhone XR will come out. For iPhone XR Apple is saying, “All-new Liquid Retina display-the most advanced LCD in the industry. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough camera system with Depth Control. iPhone XR. It’s beautiful any way you look at it.”

iPhones XS and iPhone XS Max, have new features including the new A12 Bionic processor that is supposed to be 15% faster than A11, developed new water resistance that the iPhone can be submerged in two meters and can stay for 30 minutes, including two SIMs and gigabit LTE. Also, the rear cameras have improvements that are supposed to take faster and better pictures.

With all the similarities, there are differences that make both iPhones stand out. iPhone XS is 5.8inches, iPhone XS Max is 6.5 inches and the larger the iPhone is the better that the battery life is.

“I rather prefer the iPhone X because it is cheaper. But the iPhone X, XS, and XS Max are almost the same. iPhone XS Max has a better speaker and larger screen size, but besides that, the iPhones are mostly the same. Both iPhones have stainless steel chassis, glass back, speakers, and all the other common physical features. The one difference that is visual to people is that they do not have the same material in color,” Nezver Musli, a sophomore, who loves to see what new improvements that Apple releases said,

Another student who is always up to date with the new iPhones is Jessica Tozzi, sophomore.   “Apple is always coming out with new and upgraded iPhones. Ever since the first iPhone was released on June 29, 2007, they have improved tremendously as a whole. Their iPhones are very durable and they have enhanced their technology ever since 2007,” Tozzi said.

iPhone XS and XS Max come in three different colors, gold, silver, and space gray. iPhone XS has three different gigabytes that a person can order, 64GB($999.000), 256GB($1,149), and 512GB($1,349), while the iPhone XS Max has the same amount of gigabytes but the prices are different, 64GB($1.099), 256GB($1,249), and 512GB($1,449).

Since iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been already out in stores, customers are already anticipating the new iPhone XR.

Milana Shindelman, Staff Writer

Sophomore Milana Shindelman has recently joined the Patriot Press as a staff writer in September 2018. She has participated in tennis and is always delighted...