Former One Direction member and pop star Harry Styles was reportedly robbed at knifepoint on Valentines Day in Hampstead, London.
The 26 year-old was near a pub on Spaniards Road when he was threatened with a knife, but he thankfully was unharmed from the incident.
A source told The Mirror the singer ‘acted quickly and handed over the cash’.
“He actually played it pretty cool, quickly giving the assailant cash, keeping himself and the guy calm and getting the situation over with,” the source said. “Understandably though it left him very shaken up afterwards.”
In a statement, the Metroplitan police confirmed: “Officers were contacted on Saturday, 15 February regarding the incident which happened at 23:50 hours on Friday, 14 February.”
“It was reported that a man in his twenties was approached by another man and threatened him with a knife. The victim was not injured however, cash was taken from him. No arrests, and enquiries are ongoing.”
This is not the only incident where Styles has been harrassed.
The singer previously had to get a restraining order against Tarazago-Orero, who was convicted of stalking the star last October. Styles told the court that he first met Tarazago-Orero, who was sleeping on the street, when he offered the man food and money for a hotel. The homeless man then began to stalk the singer and follow him to his local pub up to four times a week.
Despite the unfortunate incident, the singer of Falling performed on Tuesday night at the Brit Awards where he was nomiated for best album and best male solo artist. Styles was seen on the red carpet wearing a black ribbon on his lapel, which was believed to be a tribute to his former girlfriend Caroline Flack, who tragically took her own life on Saturday.
Juliana Lee, a sophomore at Hills, expressed how she felt hearing this news: “I’m just glad he’s okay. I don’t know how he managed to still attend the award show given the circumstances he was in. I guess that’s just how resilient stars are.”