Avengers: Infinity War Review

By Shan Battal, Staff Writer

If you are a fan of any of the Marvel movies then the newly released Avengers: Infinity War is the movie for you.

The highly anticipated film came out on April 27th, the film assembled the biggest box office opening ever, local theaters all around the US sold out tickets for the new film passing up “The Fate Of The Furious” A fast and furious sequel that made 541 Million dollars for its global opening in 2017 while Infinity War made 630 Million within the two days that its been in theaters.

In the newest installment of the Avengers we see a different type of Marvel, Instead of basing the movie off of one or two main heroes, Infinity War incorporates most of the new superheroes joining as one team to defeat one common enemy, “Thanos”. In the film, we see familiar faces like Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Panther, Thor, Clint Barton, Hulk, Black Widow and Thanos as the main villain.

“It was a really good movie, I love how they fully incorporated all the heroes into one movie and they all came together to fight one common enemy and I would put this movie on any must-watch list and I can’t wait for the sequel.” Said Kyle song a junior here at Wayne Hills

The plot, acting, humor and special effects that were all incorporated into the movie made it one of the best of 2018 that pulls viewers in and keeps them waiting for the sequel.

Not all people are fans of Marvel’s creative idea of making one huge superhero movie, “I thought it was a great film but it could have done better some of the movie was sloppy and just thrown around but Marvel is very daring to use the ending in the film and I can give them respect for that.” Said Samir Odatalla a senior at Wayne Hills.

The only part of the movie that may have upset some of the viewers is the ending that left peoples jaws dropped and speechless, It’s an ending that Marvel fans have never seen before and was a shocker to most. Marvel made it up with the scene after the credits that left viewers on the edge of their seat with an incredible cliffhanger leaving the viewers itching to see the next installment.

Overall this movie is a must watch, with all the hero’s packed into a single movie it calls for a lot of action and a very interesting plot that you just have to see for yourself.

Shan Battal, Staff Writer

Senior Shan Battal has recently joined the Patriot Press in September of 2017. He mainly focuses on mainstream media headlines and news within Wayne Hills....