What Are WHHS Students Listening To?

By Jenna Sundel, Contributor

Music can be found everywhere at  Wayne Hills. From SDA to band, choir, and the spring musical, and at the fingertips of Hills students. 

And so,  here’s Wayne Hills’ ultimate guide to the best songs from different genres for anybody searching for their go-to song.

For those who love upbeat, Spanish songs, look no further. “’Hasta Que Salga El Sol’ by Don Omar is all about having fun and is super catchy,” says sophomore Jennifer Sabeh when asked about her favorite song.

Hip hop is truly a growing trend in the 21st century, and many people are looking for the next best song to listen to with all of their friends. “’Too Much Sauce’ by DJ Esco and Future,” says sophomore Sophia Sheileh suggests.  “It’s truly a great song and it’s written by some popular hip hop artists. It will definitely be a awesome addition to anyone’s playlist.”

For those looking for a new indie song, Regina Spektor’s “Black and White” is enough to move anyone to tears according to sophomore Suha Cho.

A soft rock and pop recommendation are the tracks from Lady Gaga’s new album Joanne. As for country, Chris Stapleton’s new album Traveler takes the cake.  The top theatrical music is definitely the Hamilton soundtrack. 

Music is what motivates our student body, we hope you check out our top selections!